There is a limited amount of space available to you for your Eos/Unity account. To see how much of your disk space you are using, and how much is free, you can use the fs command with the lq subcommand.
eos$ fs lq ~/
|Volume Name||Quota||Used||% Used||Partition|
- The “Volume Name” is the volume that your account space is contained in.
- “Quota” tells you how many kilobytes of disk space are reserved for your account.
- “Used” tells you how much of that space you have used.
- “% Used” is simply the ratio of “Used” and “Quota” given in a percentage.
- The “Partition” information refers to the overall amount of the partition your data is spread across.
Should I expect an output?
The output is described in the example.